Ready to try some new fall recipes that make meal planing simple and won’t cost a fortune?
We are too! We have the same problem as many families: an all too familiar rotation of meals that wind up being overused because they are simple and require little effort (tacos, again?!!).
That’s why we are excited about the change in weather and eventually in the shorter days as we start to turn our attention back to playing in the kitchen. However, we still need simple and while we might put forth a bit more effort – it’s got to stay relatively easy or we won’t stick with it.
That’s why we’ve rounded up some of our very favorite fall meals to try. Here’s our list, but please let us know on Facebook or Twitter if you have some suggestions. Plus, to get the supplies you need for any of these recipes, try these coupons from Amazon, Walmart and Target .
Fall Soup Recipes
What could be more delicious than a warm bowl of soup? The best part is they come in a wide variety too. You can often toss ingredients together and let them simmer, without too much thought. The hardest part? There’s just so many options to choose from.
- If you want light and healthy, here are 50 possible ones to try.
- Want soup that just tastes like fall? These 47 recipes may just satisfy that craving.
- Need soup that’s fast? These 15 Quick and Cozy ones should do it.
- Looking for hearty soups that feel like a whole meal on their own? These 20 Fall Soups For Lunch and Dinner have you covered. Bread optional.
Fall Crockpot Recipes
Okay, the Instantpot is arguably replacing the crockpot in kitchens across American right now. But we are still big fans of the good old-fashioned crock pot because you can dump ingredients and walk away (usually). This is a life saver during busy times like fall when school activities tend to pick up. Some of our favorite fall crock pot recipes as well as ones we can’t wait to try are below:
- Chicken crock pot meals – by far the most popular and universally loved by most families.
- Paleo friendly crock pot options – for when it’s time to limit carbs.
- Crock pot dessert recipes – because we had no idea this was a possibility and can’t wait to get going on some of these suggestions.
Fall Sheet Pan Meals
If you haven’t tried tossing all your food onto one sheet pan and into the oven, you are missing one of life’s greatest joys. Not only does it simplify cooking, but all the food cooks together to create some some pretty extraordinary flavors.
- Sheet pan pizza – This article will reveal why you may never make pizza any other way.
- Vegetarian sheet pan recipes – When the food tastes good enough, your family may not even miss the meat.
- Low calorie choices – With these options, maybe it’s okay to indulge the sweet tooth after dinner.